1. We take pride that we can offer our guests clean rooms in new condition. We expect our rooms cleanly and without damage back.
2. Direct or indirect acceptance of a room key is deemed as confirmation that all guests of the room accept the house rules. This reference to the House Rules can be seen prior to the conclusion of online bookings and are available to read on the hotel’s website. For reservations which are not made online, the house rules are additionally visible at the reception. Independently of this, they are further pointed out in the room.
3. The occupation of a room is permitted only for the person/s to whom the room was handed over. For groups which occupy more than one room, it is not allowed for participants to stay in the rooms of other group members - the restaurant premises are available for this purpose until 22:00 (this rule does not apply to families who have reserved more than one room for themselves).
4. From 22:00 peace and quiet must be maintained both in the rooms and the remainder of the hotel, as well as outside of the hotel and by guests returning late.
5. Cooking in the rooms is not permitted. Any kind of use of electric cooking appliances or gas appliances is prohibited.
6. It is not permitted to take skiing equipment, bicycles or other sports equipment into the room or to maintain such equipment in the room.
7. To enter and stay in the room/s at least casual shoes and casual clothing is required. Shoes and clothing that is used on construction sites is not permitted in the rooms.
8. Please pay attention to your valuables, the hotel assumes no liability.
9. All our rooms are strict non-smoking rooms. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hotel! Smoking is allowed only in front of the hotel or on the accessible balconies - in these locations ashtrays are available for putting out cigarettes and depositing the cigarette ends!
Smoking inside the room, including the toilet and bathroom, or in other areas where smoking is not permitted represents a breach of the house rules and Austrian law. For any breach of the smoking prohibition there will be an additional charge of € 110.- for rooms / areas contaminated by smoke.
-Any breach of the official Austrian smoking ban which becomes known to the authorities may be punished by a fine of up to € 1.000.-, which can also be enforced in other countries.
10. It is not allowed to bring pets into the hotel room. Arrivals for reservations against the relevant proclamations will be declined and the amount of the blocked room for those reservations has to be paid, even if the guest states that the pet will not stay in the room.
11. A deposit is collected, refundable when the room and hotel facilities are vacated in an orderly condition, confirmation of which will be issued at check-in.
12. The room is usually checked before the guest departs.
13. On the day of departure, if not arranged otherwise, the room keys are to be returned to the reception desk.
14. Check-out is between 08:00 and 10:15 A.M. Rooms are to be vacated by 10:15 A.M. on the day of departure. Vacating the room later may be possible but only by arrangement and subject to an extra charge.
15. Failure to comply with the house rules may lead to removal from the hotel with payment of the full amount for the reservation, and result in further additional charges to the guest. Charges will be applied for any damage caused.
The hotel management